MTS Music, in collaboration with Narked Records, is delighted to announce the release of Victorious, a showcase project of Washington DC based music producer Matthew Shell featuring his collaborations with various artists.
Victorious opens with “Genesis“, an explosive instrumental collaboration between Matthew Shell & Arun Shenoy featuring Ian Cameron on violin & guest musicians from around the world.
The rest of the album features many of Matthew’s favorite collaborators, bassist Markus Huber, pianist Vahagn Stepanyan, bassist Teo Lee, strings arranger Jonathan Wesley, drummer Sebastian Wyrobisch, guitarist Paul Jackson Jr., trumpeter Greg Adams, and keyboardist Marcus Johnson, among others.
- Produced, Engineered and Mixed by Matthew Shell at Blue Room Music Studio (Bethesda, MD) and Assembly Line Studios (Vienna, VA)
- * Co-Produced by Arun Shenoy & Mastered by Emily Lazar at the Lodge (New York, NY)
- ** Co-Produced by Agent Method & Trey Eley. Mastered by Darrick Atwater at Tree Sound Studios (Atlanta, GA)
- *** Co-Produced by Gordon Davies at Single Track Audio (Vernon, NJ)
- All other songs mastered by Matthew Shell at Assembly Line Studios (Vienna, VA)
- Album cover art photograph by David Stuebing & Edited by Melissa Davis Stuebing